Below are the services we provide and the fees to landlords.
- Evaluate your property and provide you with a rental valuation
- Marketing your property
- Pre-qualifying all prospective tenants prior to them viewing your property
- Full referencing including credit checks, previous landlord checks, employer checks and affordability, plus guarantor referencing where necessary.
- Carry out right to rent checks and all other relevant background checks in line with the latest legislation.
- Draw up a Tenancy Agreement and specified notices in accordance with the latest legislation
- Deposit Registration
- Ingoing property inspection and tenant check in
- Smoke and carbon monoxide tests
- Ingoing meter readings and utility company notifications
- Ingoing Inventory and Schedule of Conditions
Tenant Finding Fees
- Tenant find only – 1 months rent
- Rent collection only – £250.00
- Full management service – £250.00
Managed – Rent Collection Only
- Rent collection and administration
- Annual rent collection report (on request and at no additional charge)
- Arrears management (where necessary)
- Deposit administration
Rent Collection Only Fees
- 10% pcm
- £50.00 p.a. management fee
Managed – Full Management Service
- Everything included in rent collection only plus
- 6 monthly periodic inspections, which will also include smoke and carbon monoxide tests and a full written report.
- Booking trades and where necessary liaising and supervising of repairs on your behalf (no admin fee or surcharge)
- Key holding and authorised key release
Full Management Service Fees
- 1 property – 12% pcm
- 2 or more properties – 10% pcm
- £40.00 p.a. management fee
Tenancy Checkout (included as part of our fully managed package)
- Serve notice of termination when instructed
- Pre-checkout visit
- Outgoing property inspection
- Check the tenant out of the property on termination of the tenancy
- Deposit return management and administration
Dispute management (included as part of our fully managed service package)
Whilst these are rare, its best to know how we will support you should an issue arise.
- Drafting and serving notices
- Deposit dispute mediation
- Arrears management
For your additional peace of mind, if you subscribe to our fully managed service, you can also benefit from an optional 12 month rent protection and legal expenses service. Please contact us for further details.
Please also note:
Our fees do not incur VAT
Our EPC, safety checks and any trade activity we organise on your behalf, are charged at cost with no admin fee or surcharges.
Getting in touch
If you would like to discuss these services in more detail or have any questions whatsoever, please contact us.