To register, please complete the short form below. This will ensure you’re notified of new properties as soon as we add them to our website, which is often a couple of days before we start advertising to the wider world.
Property Viewings and Referencing Process
As you know, there are many more people looking for properties in West Cornwall than there are properties. Sadly the upshot of this is that as a small agency, we can’t physically show a property to everyone who enquires. So this our new process:
- Once you’re registered with us, you’ll be notified as soon as we add a new property to our website. This is often a few days before we begin marketing the property to the wider world.
- If you’d like to view a particular property you’ve received information about, you’ll also need to complete our pre-viewing questionnaire (you only complete this form when we have a property available that you’d like to view). This will take less than 2 minutes to complete and is just to be sure that the property is right for your budget and needs. All adults who will be living at the property will need to complete this step before the property viewing.
- We then pull together a list of applicants and arrange viewings, normally in blocks over 1-2 days.
- Following the property viewings, we offer first refusal to the applicant(s) who we feel would be the best fit for the property.
- Once the applicant(s) agree that they would like to be considered for that property, they will be referenced and credit checked by our referencing agency.
Please note, that as a standard we require anyone who’s not in employment, or is under 25 years of age to provide a guarantor. The guarantor would also need to be prepared to be credit and reference checked.
Please feel free to contact us with any further questions you might have: